ELTEL Calibration Laboratory is pleased to announce its renewal of NABL Accreditation besides enhancement of existing NABL scope in Electro-technical discipline in accordance to ISO/IEC:17025/2005.
Eltel Industries established over 30 years ago, is recognised brand in India and worldwide, in the field of quality test instrumentation for the Electrical Industry & Utilities. In order to live up to the quality needs of our valued customers in Power Sector, ELTEL Calibration Laboratory duly accredited by NABL was formally inaugurated on 7th July, 2014. Considering calibration needs of our esteemed customers & their overwhelming patronage encouraged us to acquire accreditation for On-Site NABL calibration also. This new accreditation will help us to supply quality instruments duly calibrated in accordance with ISO/IEC:17025/2005 & also to reach out to our customers in their location to provide NABL calibration services. In short period our laboratory has achieved following unique features:
- Our inhouse design STD CT has accuracy of 0.002% which is at par with NPL, New Delhi. CMC (calibration & Measurement Capability) achieved for Current Transformers- 90 ppm & 0.6 min.
- CT/PT Ratio Error and Phase Error Standard tailor made by ELTEL has the unique facility to calibrate Ratio & Phase errors of Instrument Current & Voltage transformer Test Sets using Direct method (Errors introduced Directly).
- Transformer Ratio Standard tailor made by ELTEL will allow one to calibrate ratios ranging from 1...... 5000 with an uncertainty of 0.07%
Our Calibration Laboratory always strives to provide our customers with utmost satisfaction & personalised services.
Team behind Eltel
Eltel's management team has combined experience of over a hundred years and brings together some of the best minds in the testing equipment industry � from design to development and commercialization. All research and development is conducted in consultation with Mr. Oleh W. Iwanusiw, Eltel's Chief Technical Advisor, who has over 20 years of Utility experience in Canada and more than 45 years of design and development experience.
Our management team represents what Eltel stands for � commitment to quality and customer service, ensuring optimal product performance on a global basis.
Please click on photos for bios.
Mr. Iwanusiw was the founder of Olman Instruments in Canada. After the incorporation of Olman into the Multi Amp Corporation, Mr. Iwanusiw continued as Vice President and Technical Director upto 1994. Multi Amp was subsequently taken over by AVO International, USA. Mr Iwanusiw has a vast industrial knowledge of the design and development of instrumentation for power systems. This is strengthened by over 20 years of utility experience he garnered while working with Ontario Hydro, one of Canada's best and foremost electric utilities.
IIM Ahmadabad trained in Business Administration, M Tech (Electronics) from IIT Kharagpur & BE (Electrical) from Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh. He has wide exposure in top management in manufacturing, corporate sector and Army. He has held leading assignments e.g. Chief Engineer, Regional Head, General Manager etc. Has vast & varied experience in hi-end administration, manufacturing & quality management.
Mr. K. Vaman Vasanth - Joined in 1992. Operates from the Corporate office in Bengaluru. Since 1999, heads both Domestic & International marketing activities.
Mr. Mahesh Kamath K - Joined in 1995. Held the Manager's post in the Customer Service Department until 2008; Since 2009, heads the Production Department.
Mr. B. P. Uday - Joined in 1999. Handled Installation, Demonstrations and Service of the Eltel Product range. From 2012, heads the Customer Support Department.
Mrs. T. Lakshmi joined in 2000. Handled Instrument Transformer Test Systems & ancilliary products until 2006. Thereafter from 2007 , heads the Design & Development Department.
Mrs. Ramadevi joined Eltel Industries in April 2006. Heads the Commercial dept at the factory in Doddaballapur as Manager Commercial . Handling Commercial/HR activities. Prior to joining Eltel, she has experience in the said field at an MNC.
Eltel�s state of the art manufacturing facility located in Doddaballapur, Bangalore houses the R&D facility headed by Mr Oleh Iwanusiw. The factory has been expanded over the last 30 years to include calibrations for high resistance, low resistance, capacitance and Tan delta , current transformers , ratio etc. Eltel is also in the process of establishing an in-house Calibration Laboratory to provide reliable calibration facilities complying with ISO/IEC 17025:25 standards.
Eltel prides itself on accurate and reliable product performance. Please see below for performance reports from our clients.
1. IDEMI - Mumbai for CT/VT Test System
2. Chief Electrical Inspector- Chennai for CT Test System
3. CESC- Kolkatta for CT/VT Test System
4. BHEL - Hyderabad for CT Test System
5. Yadav Measurement Limited - Udaipur for Mobile CT/VT Test System
6. Crompton Greaves Limited - Nasik for CT/VT Test System
7. Indian Transformer Co. Ltd. - Boisar for CT/VT Test System
8. Siemens Limited - Aurangabad for CT/VT Test System
9. Huphen Electromech Pvt. Ltd. - Nasik for CT/VT Test System
10. Shanthi Instruments Pvt. Ltd. - Mumbai (Rishab Instrument)- CT Test System
11. Trafoind - Indonesia for CT/VT Test Set with Accessories
12. Enpay Transformer Components - Turkey for CT Test System
13. Nirou Trans Co. - Iran for CT Test System
14. Metrobit - Columbai for CT Test System
15. Samsung Corning Precision Glass Co. Ltd. - Korea for CT/VT Test System
1. Damodar Valley Corporation - Durgapur
2. Diagnostic Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. - Mumbai
3. Technology Products - Gurgaon
4. Zentronics System - Hyderabad
1. Essar Steel Limited - Hazira
2. Huphen Transformer Pvt. Ltd. - Nasik
3. Fowler Westrup Pvt. Ltd. - Bangalore
1. KPTCL - Bangalore
2. Voltech Engineers - Chennai
3. Transformer & Rectifiers - Vadodara
4. Jyoti Limited - Vadodara
5. JSL - Vadodara
6. ABB - Vadodara